Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Google and Hair

I've been wondering how long it is going to take Google to find my slanderous posts? Let me just say for the record that this blog is extreme "opinion" only..oh, except that some of the characters I mention really are monkeys in couture.

Example

The above is really mundane, but when you live away from friends and family, and when you've had extremely short Mia Farrow haircuts forever like I have had, things like this become a big deal. This is me. And that really is a pony tail - not a pony tail held together by an army of bobby pins, but a bona fide pony tail. And that stuff around my lips is the mark from my new mouth piece - Jonathan, if you ever stumble across this pic, it's for your benefit.

Good day at work for both of us - I have managed to wriggle out of so much as ordering sandwiches for shoots, and am happy plugging away (except for all the bullshit about making certain artists "feel more loved"). Julian is quoting on a lovely job with Charlotte Lawton, who ironically is with Patricia McMahon. Her work is stunning. If this job goes ahead, I think we need to reward ourselves with maybe a trip to the Kobe Beef farm. Must remember to ask Kaz about that..

No comments: