Friday, April 08, 2005

Sometimes it Snows in April

It's been a week of inspiration and stress - often the two go together. It's been a funny old week, the first full week in ages with Easter and all that..and things seem to be moving along nicely. I went to Streeters
and was completely blown away by Nancy Rhode and Val Garland (and of course Jane How). I think I have worked oiiut where I want to be - finally! Their artists are seriously the best in the world. I am gushing. Julian's amazing job seems to be going ahead. He's become all planty. He took these stunning shots of our house plants. The Islington National Park at Westbourne Road.

Example
Example

It's so bizarre, Michael from Kilimanjaro Magazine called today and said "Hey it's like that Prince song out there". He's heaven. Good to know there are fun people around when all around you seems to be going to hell. I was asked to call 19 Management's lawyer today - it doesn't matter why and it isn't important, but being asked to call the lawyer who would have more than likely negotiated the Spice Girls contracts is kind of scary. Actually that doesn't describe it.

I gave Julian some Italian lessons tonight - capo lavoro..I know that isn't right, I just thought it would sound funny. Or juvenile.

Here are the results - Julian learned that he is a uomo, and I am a donna.
Tired, feeling stupid. listening to Peaches and Herb. Not that Peaches. I am sure the disco Peaches waxed.

Example

Example

No comments: