Saturday, April 14, 2007

Easter Party Photos











Betty Jean had a wildly successful Easter Party. We organised egg decorating but Betty Jean got hungry and started crunching through the shells to get to the boiled egg. Disgusting. We ate through about 4 dozen hot cross buns (or was that just me?).

We're very excited about our trip to Positano. We're staying at a villa named Villa Eunice which I think is a good omen. It is on top of a cliff they call the pineapple. We are at the very top. Lucie has decided to come with us which is going to be amazing.

Back in Queen's Park, Vangelica has been to visit. Such laughs. What a free spirit. And smart too. Not such a common combination. I am having a little birthday party tomorrow. Julian is going to make lemon drizzle cake. I am going for my yearly dermabrasion today which I am very excited about.

Betty Jean is still not close to talking but she understands lots. She has also developed a habit of waving to all motorbike riders. She waves so much and for so long that she has them wondering if they have fathered any illegitimate babies in the area I am sure.

Here are the pics of Betty Jean's Gang. Matteo, Iona, Myrna, and Iyla.

No comments: