Friday, June 17, 2005

Jetsetting Bunny


Well, Bunny has arrived. It's like we were never apart. She seems realy happy and our apartment has been completely transformed. It is a home.

I feel so much better about so many things because I have her moulting little white face to come home to each day. I feel great today as I have had one of my counsellor appointments. It's so refreshing to have someone completely objective to talk to. Like it or not, those who love you have their own agenda when advising you. They get almost as worked up about situations as you do, so they're not entirely balanced when the tell you to "go get em". They can be vicariously emotional.

We're going for dinner at Katie's tonight. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I have a trip to Paris at the end of the month and as it gets closer I am getting more stressed. It's a great town, but such a hard place to do business. Last time we went we met with people who knew maybe 3 sentences in English. The thought crossed my mind that maybe I should just go and secretly cancel all my appointments but come back and report on what an amazingly successful trip it was. But I am pretty sure I would get caught.

Here is my new haircut. I feel so much better after some little apprentice's fingers have been to work on my head. I have found a new hairdresser - a Kiwi - I trust them so much more than the English.

No comments: