Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Our blob



Ok this is a really crappy picture. We took it outside the lovely (sarcastic) Whittington Hospital. I couldn't wait to get it up here. In this picture little Betty-Jean/Ossie is waving!

I am super happy about our news. And the staff at the hospital really know their stuff - thank God! On my first visit to the hospital there were cigarette butts on the floor! It's like the ghetto in there. And here is the best part - today on my visit there were posters everywhere saying that 16 year olds make great parents too. I shit you not. This country is terrifying.

The weblog has been a bit slow of late as my life has been revolving around trips to the bathroom to check in the mirror whether I have a belly yet (I don't.) There has been other stuff going on but not much - and I didn't want to go "online" with it until my official first scan.

But a quick summary :
We have discovered Borough Markets. Julian has an unhealthy relationship with Chorizo sausage and Borough Markets is not helping him. I have started eating Meat. In particular Meat and Cheese Burgers. This website is well worth a look. Very funny, and when I complain they send me free burgers.

I have started swimming a few times a week - baby loves it. And here is my best weight loss tip ever : if you want to lose weight, get knocked up. I have lost many kilos. Morning sickness renders you pretty much unable to eat for 3 months, and you're even put off the taste of alcohol. I look better than ever before.

Julian has bought an old 80s banger. It is a MOTO GUZZI. I am terrified. One accident and the bike gets it.He's got mouths to feed now and he aint working without a head!

And lastly, we're looking at the Trans Siberian Railway for Winter. Then we can visit Simon in China, and fly to Australia from there. We'll never get to see whiteness like it again.

Singing off, and will be less secretive from now on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awful