Thursday, March 31, 2005

Crap..

Actually, that was a lie about having a crap start to the long weekend. I think I am just in the habit of bitching, so that's what I thought would be a good opener at the time. This week has been super hard - one of those weeks where my body is saying "take it easy" but my mind is saying "la la la".

The Rachel Stevens job was postponed the DAY BEFORE the shoot as she forgot she had to play at Top of the Pops. Car keys - check! Handbag - check! Top of the Pops - Nuts! I KNEW I forgot something!

Julian is pushing for packing it all in and moving to the farm one minute and backing off the next. I think when Summer comes though, our outlook might change a bit. There hasn't been much planning there, but I think maybe I should practive what I preach as an agent and set weekly achievable goals. Maybe this week I should create the template for our business plan. At least make some kind of skeleton plan or timeline or something. I wish this was big enough to get a mentor for!

Gerard O'Connor and Marc Wasiak are coming to London the day before my birthday. I am going to put some pressure on them to turn London into a magical place for me. They will just wave their David La Chappelle wand and it will become a big adventure. They are here shooting Danni Minogue for Pepsi. this is the job they were born fo. Ness is here now. Must go..

No comments: