Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My First Blog..

First of all, I am wondering where all my precious thoughts are to be stored. What if I eventually want to transfer all my crap to a real website?

The reason for starting this blog is to keep my thoughts on track. I'd say keep "our" thoughts on track, but I really don't mind doing the tracking for both of us (the other one being Julian Wolkenstein if anyone's interested) Funny though, it's the minutiae I am thinking about more and more- certainly not the bigger picture. Got an email from Path to Freedom which was nice, but I have suspicion they are Christian hippies and living in a totally different planet to London ad and fashion land.
TB and JG have gone which is a huge load off my mind - they both terrify me. Too young, too gorgeous, too talented. And overall, way too underdemanding. I keep thinking they are being understated, but that they are always on the verge of exploding as a result of my incompetence. Why don't I get it out in the open and say that I am in constant fear of being exposed as a fraud.

Ok, I have already said too much. We are going for Japanese in SOHO - our favourite, tiny little toilets just like in Japan. I am really hungry and tired and can't think of anything I can do to make life more real - except for thinking about my Grandma Betty's Legacy Party. That makes me feel good.

No comments: